Roles and responsibilities:
- Plan, direct and evaluate the activities to develop and implement advertising campaigns to promote the sales of the products and services.
- helping with the execution of the British Columbia sales strategy within their established region and for our set product portfolio.
- Have knowledge in medical, recreational and nutraceutical cannabis relative product and trends to determine customer demand and potential sales volumes.
- high level of energy and motivation to succeed in all aspects of day-to-day operations.
- ‘Customer First’ mindset, build and maintain lasting relationships with current customers and prospective customers.
- Works with sales team on portfolio prioritization by territory.
- Works with the management and account managers to execute annual plans and supports them with special projects.
- Develops and delivers a quarterly operating review for the assigned region.
- Partner with the finance team and production team to develop and deliver our business objectives.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A solid sales background and proven track record of your achievements, personally or professionally in the cannabis industry.
- Several years of retail sales experiences in management level
- Excellent verbal communication & listening skills
- The ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English
- Mandarin speaking is an asset
Working conditions are normal for an office/field environment. Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
- Ability and willingness to Travel throughout BC will be required.
- A Valid Driver’s License.