Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operating in production laboratory for cannabis oil concentrates
- Calibration, qualification, and maintenance of equipment involved in cannabis oil production.
- Maintain strict inventory control over starting materials, intermediates and finished product.
- Maintain batch production records in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Ensure compliance with standard operating procedures and the Cannabis Act.
- Work in compliance with established safe work practices and procedures
- Quality Control testing of in-process materials and finished product
- Run analytical equipment, perform analysis of experimental data and report results.
- Develop and validate standard methods for quantitative analysis of cannabinoids in a variety of matrices.
- Keep up to date with relevant scientific and technical developments
- 2+ years of proven work experience in Extraction and/or a related science field
- Ability to understand and analyze research related to extraction methods
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access, Outlook)
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills with an ability to prioritize
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry/Engineering/ Science or a related field from an accredited university
Technical Competencies and Skills:
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to keep an accurate inventory in real-time.
- Good communication skills
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English
- Mandarin speaking is an asset
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work as a team
- Good judgment
Job Type: Full-time
Please send your application to HR@BBTINC.CA with your resume included. We thank everyone for your interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.