Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Research and develop extraction methodologies of cannabis products for the purpose of distribution.
Oversee supervision of field visits, observe and manage measurement of results to include accuracy of the information, monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements.
Manage and execute the extraction and processing of various cannabis products as per regulatory standards.
Supervise and oversee lab technicians and assist in creating appropriate records, labels, and documentation of all products as per regulatory standards.
Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual report forecasts as required.
Establish effective relationships and collaborate with other departments (Sales & Marketing, Finance, Operations, Customer Service, etc.) to address key business issues and opportunities and provide effective solutions aligned with company and clients’ needs.
Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry/Engineering/ Science or a related field from an accredited university
Experience and Background:
- Experience performing tests, analyzing experimental data, and documenting results.
- Experience in GLP, GMP, ISO 9001 or ISO 17025 environment.
- Experience with supercritical CO2 extraction is considered an asset.
- Experience in manufacturing of narcotics or precursors considered an asset
Technical Competencies and Skills:
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to keep an accurate inventory in real-time.
- Good communication skills
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work as a team
- Good judgment
Job Type: Full-time
Please send your application to HR@BBTINC.CA with your resume included. We thank everyone for your interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.