Quality Assurance Professional
Based out of Greater Vancouver, British Columbia.
Benchmark Botanics values our employee, we aim to build the most ideal environment for employees to thrive in a safe, relaxing, and efficient atmosphere.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
The QA Professional is a new position in our fast-growing, dynamic and highly innovative industry. The individual reports to Chief Operations Officer and will be responsible to lead and oversee the QA activities across multiple locations in Vancouver, BC. This position will play a vital role towards the continuous improvement and growth with Benchmark.
Oversees both quality control (QC) and quality assurance (QA) compliance with Health Canada guidelines regarding business, production, security, packaging, and Good Manufacturing Practices for the ACMPR program
- Ability to develop, update and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Quality Manuals
- Oversee critical/technical review of documents, test results, procedures and production equipment, including equipment qualification and validation
- Ensure compliance with regulations through auditing and quality systems
- Strong knowledge of GMP, Health Canada, ACMPR requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in a relevant field, such as: Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Regulations, Medical Laboratory Sciences.
- auditing experience is desirable; should have experience leading audits.
- experience in Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Document Management, Regulations or Quality Administration in Pharmaceuticals, Research and Development, Medical Laboratory Sciences, Manufacturing etc.
- experience working with regulations and compliance such as Health Canada, ISO, GMP.
- Strong computer skills (word, excel, powerpoint, visio).
- Knowledge working with various ERP systems, such as AmpleOrganic, SharePoint, and Hubspot CRM.
- Comfortable presenting in front of small to medium sized groups.
- Systems and process thinker who understands the importance of auditing as continuous improvement and how it fits within the Quality Management System and Risk Management.
- Must have an eye for detail, first hand experience with auditing tools
- Exceptional listening, communication, analytical, problem solving and presentation skills.
- Project management experience.
- Certified Quality Auditor in good standing is considered an asset.
- Certification in LEAN, Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement considered an asset.
- Previous experience developing and implementing training material and/or training programs for auditing considered an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
Applicants, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org